Contact your department for more information

As a student you should know where to find information and how to contact for example your course coordinator. If there are changes made to courses on short notice, students shall be informed of this by their course coordinator and department. Students shall also be informed if expectations and demands change, for example relating to support and adjustments, mandatory attendance, access to computers and to other IT equipment, or other needs that cannot be accommodated remotely. Contact your department if you are in need of more information.

Tips for remote studies

The University has developed a page with tips and ideas about how to make the most of your remote studies and create a good study environment at home.

Who is responsible for your study environment?

The head of department has main responsibility for your study and work environment, but the Vice-Chancellor is responsible for all of the University’s work environment. This means that your first point of contact is your head of department if you are experiencing any issues regarding your study environment. In some cases, there is another person at your department who is your first point of contact.

Because the work surrounding study environment differs within the University, it is important that you find out how the work is organised at your particular course or programme. To do this, you can for example find information on the Student Portal or ask your course coordinator.